Sunday, June 6, 2010

Now on Facebook

I've decided to take the advice of my readers and created a page on Facebook. Here it is: Lev Echad.

I'm still pretty new to all this, so please bear with me as I try to make the page more dynamic. However, if you like what this blog is trying to accomplish, you can help by drawing more people to this issue. Whether you are religious, secular, liberal, conservative, Ashkenaz, Sephard, or any other type of Jew - we need you. Remember, the dream of Jewish unity (i.e. treating each other as decently as possible) can only happen if we want it to. Goodness begins at the individual level, but if enough people see fellow Jews working on their interpersonal relationships, the trend will grow.

While it's easy to get caught up in the enormity of the task, focus instead on this quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson:

No comments:

Post a Comment